Entertainment

Prince William, Kate Middleton losing major staff member after seven years

The man who filed a bullying complaint against Megan Markle announced that he would resign from his role as Chief Executive Officer of Prince William and the Royal Foundation of Kate.

Prince William and Kate Middleton have lost key members of their staff.

The Duchess of Cambridge announced on Thursday that Jason Nauf, who has been working for the couple since 2015, will resign as CEO of the Royal Foundation at the end of December 2021.

During the royal era, he also worked briefly as a communications secretary between Prince Harry and Megan Markle, but earlier this year when he was working for the Duchess of Sussex, he filed a bullying allegation on behalf of the staff. Was reported. ..

so statement, William and Kate said: “Jason has been an integral part of our team since 2015. We are deeply grateful for his efforts and dedication in both the Royal Foundation and the former Communication Secretary.

“Since becoming CEO, Jason has driven positive change and made our vision of philanthropy and the most important cause for us a reality. Watch him go. Sadly, I hope he will be at his best in his future career, “they write.

“We are looking forward to launching a recruitment search shortly and having a new CEO later this year,” the pair concludes.

Relation: I’ve never seen Kate and Wills

Meanwhile, Nauf said in his statement that working for the British royal family was “a privilege of my career.”

“I am always grateful for the opportunity to support their leadership in the UK and internationally,” he said.

Bullying complaints come to light

After previously working at the Royal Bank of Scotland, Knauf joined the William and Middleton household as a communications secretary and later became a senior advisor before becoming CEO in 2019.

He also worked for Prince Harry And Megan Markle As a communication secretary.

Texas natives made a headline in early March when it was reported He complained in October 2018 that Markle was bullying the staff...

Relation: Kate and Wills’ cheesy video mistake

The complaint alleged that a former American actress had driven two personal assistants out of the house, damaging the trust of a third staff member.

UK Times Nauf reportedly sent an email to Simon Case, then William’s secretary. The email was then forwarded to Samantha Calcers, Human Resources Director. In an email, Knauf claimed that Carruthers “agreeed with me in all respects that the situation was very serious,” adding that “I’m still concerned that nothing will happen.” It was.

Sussexes spokesperson Times..

“Let’s just call this what it is-a slanderous campaign calculated based on misleading and harmful misinformation,” a spokesman told the outlet.

“We were disappointed to see this defamatory portrayal of the Duchess of Sussex, trusted by the media,” continued the spokesman.

This article was originally published Fox news Reproduced with permission

Read related topics:Megan Markle

Prince William, Kate Middleton losing major staff member after seven years Source link Prince William, Kate Middleton losing major staff member after seven years

Back to top button