Every September 25th, there is a national cooking day celebrating a variety of dishes and their recipes.
The day focuses on celebrating home-cooked and home-cooked dishes that depict human culture. Potsandpans.com first established and observed National Cooking Day in 2016.
1. “Even if you’re not good at cooking, the price of the kitchen doesn’t matter.” – Loesje
2. “The only real stumbling block is the fear of failure. What attitude do you have to take when cooking?” – Julia Child
3. “My mother believed in cooking that if you worked hard and prospered, someone else would do it for you.” – Nora Ephron
4. “Knives cannot carve their own patterns.” – Korean saying
5. “Cooking is about passion, so it may seem a bit temperamental to the naked eye.” – Gordon Ramsay
6. “Like Word on the stove[名前を付けて保存]I wish it had a button. That way, you can try the food without fear of ruining your dinner. – Jarod Kintz
7. “The worst mistake a woman makes is to go to the kitchen, and she will never get out of it.” – Shakira
8. “Their kitchen is their shrine, the cook is their priest, the table is their altar, and their belly is their god.” – Charles Buck
9. “My mother’s most notable thing is that she provided only leftovers to her family for 30 years. I have never found the original meal.” – Calvin Trillin
10. “Cooking requires confident guesswork and improvisational experimentation and substitution, and failure and uncertainty must be dealt with in a creative way.” – Paul Theroux
National Cooking Day 2021 Funny Quotes Source link National Cooking Day 2021 Funny Quotes