Entertainment

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry had police visit their Montecito mansion nine times

Police have official figures say that Prince Harry and Megan Markle have been summoned nine times over a month to a $ 19 million US mansion.

Police have official figures say that Prince Harry and Megan Markle have been summoned nine times over a month to a $ 19 million US mansion.

Police officers call requests, raise alarms, and call phones listed as property crimes, 1-year-old Archie, Montecito, California In July of last year Sun Report.

The data obtained under the Information Disclosure Act was released after the couple shared security concerns in a bomb interview with Oprah Winfrey.

The Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office was called four times last July after Harry and Megan moved from Los Angeles to Montecito.

They have temporarily lived in Los Angeles since leaving Canada at the beginning of the pandemic.

One call was listed as a phone request, the other was labeled “alarm activation” and everything happened early in the morning.

Relation: William ends an important friendship with Harry

The August request is listed as “MiscPriorityIncdnt”, but in November there was another alarm.

At 4:13 pm on Christmas Eve, a sheriff’s agent was called to the facility after a man was allegedly trespassed.

The policeman returned to the mansion at 2:45 pm on Boxing Day and made the phone call listed in “Property Crime.”

According to the sheriff’s office, 37-year-old Nicholas Brooks was imprisoned on charges of trespassing for misdemeanors and later released.

He was tracked by Sun, And when he was caught in their house on December 26, he admitted that he might be “high.”

Relation: A big blow to the future of Charles’ royal family

The latest call is listed as Alarm Activation at 2:21 am on February 16th this year.

Representatives of Harry and Megan declined to comment.

A spokesman for the Santa Barbara County Sheriff’s Office refused to provide details about the phone.

In March, an interview with chat show host Winfrey talked about the couple’s security arrangements.

The Duchess, who is pregnant with her daughter, said she had sent a letter to Harry’s family begging him not to take his personal guardian away, warning him that he was facing a threat of murder.

Relation: Inside the California mansion of Megan and Harry

The Duke said he did not expect to remove the security details funded by British taxpayers when he decided to withdraw from his royal duties.

He states: I inherited the risk. So it was a shock to me. “

Harry explained his decision to leave Canada and go to the United States early in the pandemic, stating: It was deleted.

“Suddenly it dawned on me —’Wait a minute, the border could be closed, we’re going to remove our security, it’s not safe. You probably have to get out of here . “

This article was originally published Sun Published here with permission.

Read related topics:Megan MarklePrince Harry

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry had police visit their Montecito mansion nine times Source link Meghan Markle and Prince Harry had police visit their Montecito mansion nine times

Back to top button