Family Health and Fitness Day USA is held on the last Saturday of September each year with the goal of promoting family physical activity and health.
Not many people know that food and health patterns can be adopted, either intentionally or unknowingly, when families live together. This means that sometimes it’s difficult to get out and indulge in healthier activities, even though not everyone around you. Therefore, Family Health and Fitness Day USA is celebrated to remind people that family is always a top priority.
The best way to celebrate this day is to play sports with your family or attend an event at your local health club.
- “Fitness is not better than anyone else. It is better than before.” – Khloe Kardashian
- “The movement is the king. The nutrition is the queen. Combine them to create a kingdom.” – Jack LaLanne
- “Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, but it is also the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.” –John F. Kennedy
- “Exercise not only changes your body, but also your mind, your attitude, and your mood.”-I don’t know.
- “Laughing and long sleep are the best treatments in a doctor’s book.” – Irish saying
- “Healthy people have hope, and those who have hope have everything.” – Arabian Probelb
- “If you’re lacking in motivation to train, think about what happens to your mind and body without training.” – Shifuyanrei
- “The movement goes against my wishes and is maintained only because the alternatives are worse.” – George Sheehan
- “We have to train hard, not to deny that weaknesses may exist, but to deny the right to last.” – Vince McConnell
- “If green vegetables smell as good as bacon, lifespan will increase dramatically.” – Doug Larson
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t, change your mindset.”-Mary Engelbreit
Family Health And Fitness Day USA Quotes Source link Family Health And Fitness Day USA Quotes