Entertainment

Ellen DeGeneres returns to TV after COVID battle

Ellen DeGeneres returned to television a month after testing positive for the coronavirus and opened up for the panic caused by the set.

Ellen DeGeneres returned to Ellen’s room a month after her diagnosis of coronavirus forced her to take an early break at the end of the year from a puzzled daytime program.

“I wanted to talk about the positives, my COVID test, because there’s a lot of obvious negatives happening,” DeGeneres said in his opening monologue, while doing hair and makeup behind the scenes before. I found that I did a positive test. Short taping.

Her assistant, Craig, reported the news that she was infected with the coronavirus. “And everyone around me ran away. It’s funny, people are really scared. They ran … some people haven’t come back since then,” she joked.

“Anyway, I left the studio right away and the COVID safety team informed everyone I contacted, they said. [executive producer] Andy Rasner and he ran at full speed from Lot. This is amazing. I didn’t expect you to run. “

“When I heard the COVID, I took off,” Rasner confirmed from the audience.

DeGeneres then elaborated on the time to quarantine at home, sleeping in a room separate from his wife, Portia de Rossi.

Related: Ellen’s Astonishing $ 65 Million Purchase

Related: All timelines that led to Ellen’s downfall

“This is my experience with COVID. For the first three days, I slept 16 hours a day, and on the fourth day I thought I woke up with a back cramp and pulled my muscles. It just lasted. , The doctor put me in painkillers and muscle relaxants – jackpot, and finally this paid off! “

DeGeneres said his back pain had worsened to “feel like he had broken his ribs.” She did not experience any other symptoms: “I had no headaches or fever, I did not lose taste … I am very fortunate that it was for me ..

“Strangely, I still don’t know where I got it. It’s a mystery because I just wear a mask, wash my hands, and lick three or four door handles.”

DeGeneres announced her diagnosis on Twitter on December 10. “Hello everyone, I would like to inform you that I was tested positive of COVID-19. Fortunately, I’m fine now. Notice anyone who is contacted closely and I I have received and I follow all appropriate CDC guidelines. ”

Due to the diagnosis, the show went dormant early in the year.

It ended DeGeneres’ Horror 2020, which returned to television in September after a few months of airing, and directly addressed the toxic workplace scandal that damaged her image.

“As you may have heard, this summer there were allegations of a toxic work environment at our show, followed by an investigation,” she told viewers when she returned home.

“I learned here that something that shouldn’t have happened.

“I take it very seriously and I am very sorry to those affected.”

DeGeneres’s diagnosis was made shortly after the insider revealed that her show’s producer was having a hard time attracting celebrity guests and advertisers after a year of negative headlines.

“For now, no one is going to set her show to do anything that could cause more negative headlines,” a spokeswoman told Buzzfeed.

Ellen DeGeneres returns to TV after COVID battle Source link Ellen DeGeneres returns to TV after COVID battle

Back to top button