Disney (DIS) Has focused on its online presence and has shrunk physical store locations over the past few months as many stores last opened on Wednesday.
NS Entertainment company announcement In March, we planned to close at least 60 retail stores in North America in 2021. The company had about 300 stores around the world at that time.
The closure will not affect the 600 stores within the Disney theme park. Target storesRecently expanded its partnership, adding 100 more shop-in-shop locations by the end of 2021.
It is estimated that Disney’s closed retailers will leave about 20 places for retailers. USA Today report. According to the company, two other stores in Sacramento, California and McLean, Virginia will be closed before September 22nd. Disney Store Locator, As reported by the press.
Stephanie Young, president of Disney’s consumer products, games and publishing, previously said in a statement about the closure, “Consumer behavior is shifting to online shopping, but the global epidemic is for consumers. It has changed what we expect from retailers. “
According to other stores that remained open as of Tuesday Disney Store Locator USA Today reports that it includes:
- Camarillo: Camarillo Outlet, 500 E. Ventura Blvd.
- Commerce: Citadel Outlet, 100 Citadel Drive
- Livermore: San Francisco Premium Outlets, 2774 Livermore Outlet Drive
- Ontario: Ontario Mills, 1 Mills Circle
- San Diego: Las Americas Shop, 4321 Camino de la Plaza
- Destin: Silver Sands Outlet Store, 10406 Emerald Coast Parkway
- Branson: Tanger Outlet Branson, 300 Tanger Boulevard
- Las Vegas: Las Vegas North Premium Outlets, 875S Grand Central Parkway
- Elizabeth: Jersey Gardens Outlet, 651 Capkowski Road
- New York City: Times Square, 1540 Broadway
- Monroe: Cincinnati Premium Outlet, 400 Premium Outlet Drive
- Oklahoma City: Shop at 7628 West Reno Ave, Oklahoma City.
- Woodburn: Woodburn Outlet, 1001 Arnie Road
- Hershey: Tanger Factory Outlets-Hershey, 127 Outlet Square
- Lancaster: Rockvale Square Outlet, 35 South Willowdale Drive
- Myrtle Beach: Tanger Outlet-Myrtle Beach Highway 17, 10835 Kings Highway
- Sevia Building: Tanger Outlet Sevia Building, 1645 Parkway
- Canutillo: El Paso Outlet Shop, 7051 South Desert Boulevard
- Cypress: Houston Premium Outlets, 29300 Hempstead Road
- Grapevine: Grapevine Mills, 3000 Grapevine Mills Parkway
- San Marcos: Tanger Outlet San Marcos, 4015I-35 South
- Bellevue: Bellevue Square, 172 Bellevue Square
- Tulalip: Seattle Premium Outlets, 10600 Quil Ceda Blvd.
As of Wednesday 9:39 AM EST, Disney shares were trading at $ 181.40, down $ 1.00 or 0.55%.
Disney Whittles Down Its Store Footprint Source link Disney Whittles Down Its Store Footprint